SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    George Gobel: "Not one Japanese aircraft got past Tulsa"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

George Gobel: "Not one Japanese aircraft got past Tulsa" Login/Join 
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That clip still cracks me up .

Posts: 4044 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He had a very droll sense of humor but most are not old enough to remember him. He was huge back in the fifties.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
I wonder how long it took him to realize Dean was ashing in his cup.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Not sure if I'm just an old grumpy man - BUT

It sure seems like things were funnier back in the day...

Carson

SNL

Network TV

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A guy in our town took training from him during WWII and always said George was funny off duty but when it came to the training he was all business.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Did ya ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo, and you were a pair of brown shoes?

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post