SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    EA wants to send me spam for the *chance* to play in the Anthem beta.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EA wants to send me spam for the *chance* to play in the Anthem beta. Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
Hmm, tough choice to be made. I've been looking forward to this game for a few months. I'll probably play it on console versus PC, though. It'd be my first game on a console in at least five years. Ah jeez. The decisions!

For those too lazy to look up the trailer:
https://youtu.be/ZFwylDNpgFc

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
EA is da devil!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post