SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I seem to remember there being a little controversy around his death...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I seem to remember there being a little controversy around his death... Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted
That's right. The police said it was an accident. He'd come home late one night and fell down an elevator shaft...onto some bullets.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
You're boy's a limey fork-flinger, Mother. What WILL the bridge club say?

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
That's right. The police said it was an accident. He'd come home late one night and fell down an elevator shaft...onto some bullets.

I use this line all the time and say "covid-tipped bullets".

Honestly, the movie, while campy, is pretty underrated, IMO.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9154 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post