SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    He worked really hard grandma...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

He worked really hard grandma... Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
So do washing machines...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The little lights aren’t twinkling...

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Play ball!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
But here, if this gets dented, then my hair just ain't gonna look right.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Do you smell something?
... fried pussy cat. Hehehheh

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you need any help, I'll be upstairs asleep.

Posts: 374 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Every time Catherine revved up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour or so...

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Ellen: What are you looking at?
Clark: Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an a**hole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer...

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Shitter was full!

Ah, yeah- have you checked our shitters honey?

Untitled by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Thank you Catherine.

Posts: 3674 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Burn some dust here. Eat my rubber.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Clark, Audrey's frozen from the waist down.

[I did a double take the first time I heard that one. Wait, what? Big Grin]

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
"I want to look him straight in the eye and tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, far flushing, snake licking, dirt eating, inbreed, overstuffed, ignorant, blood sucking, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat assed, bug eyed, stiff legged, spotty lipped, worm headed, sack of monkey shit he is!!! Halleluah!! Holy shit!! Where's the Tylenol??"

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post