SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress,
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
you... you didn't have a dick.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Who and what is a Drexel?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Floyd....

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying?

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
I haven't killed anybody...since 1984.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frog in boiling water
posted Hide Post
My friend saw this for the first time last week.
Have no idea how he missed it.
So many great scenes. James Gandolfini was great as were several of the other actors. A favorite of mine.

Posts: 429 | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Mr Winky!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pd15:
My friend saw this for the first time last week.
Have no idea how he missed it.

He and I must have both skipped school on the same day. Can someone tell me what movie we are talking about?

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
True Romance.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I’m stumped a lot of times on these posts. I like the quotes, the hints, but usually I’m lost to what movie were talking about.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Great flick, one of my favorites.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Drexel: "He musta thought it was white boy day. It aint white boy day, is it?"
Marty: "Nah, man, it aint white boy day."

NRA Life Member

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfest:
I’m stumped a lot of times on these posts. I like the quotes, the hints, but usually I’m lost to what movie were talking about.

Usually an internet search will allow me to figure out what movie it is, but I wasn't willing to wade through the results that came up when I searched for, "you didn't have a dick."

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Some of Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken's finest work. Wasn't this written or directed by Tarantino?

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
Some of Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken's finest work. Wasn't this written or directed by Tarantino?

Written by Tarantino, directed by Tony Scott.

NRA Life Member

posted Hide Post
"Hey, get some...some beer. And some...and some cleaning products."

Great flick. For those who haven't seen it, do.

Posts: 2690 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
If there's one thing this last week has taught me, it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
"Is he black?"
"He says his momma was an Apache but I suspect he was lying"

NRA Life Member

Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Well... I killed him.
You want a burger?

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post