SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Hillbillies of Beverly Hills Umaired Pilot Episode' for 'The Beverly Hiillbillies Full Episode
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Hillbillies of Beverly Hills Umaired Pilot Episode' for 'The Beverly Hiillbillies Full Episode Login/Join 
Picture of side_shot
posted

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/RW7W-OKZBsw

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Black Gold.

Texas Tea.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I recently downloaded the first season from Amazon Prime, and noticed that discrepancy, that they call them "The Hillbillies of Beverly Hills", rather than the "The Beverly Hillbillies", as all subsequent episodes do. Still one of my favorite series.

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me tell you a story about a man named Jed. He was a poor mountaineer who barely kept his family fed and then one day....

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3527 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Whoever suggested a different title and theme song did the studio a big favor!

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Great find, side_shot, thanks. Big Grin

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Will watch for sure

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Cool! I'll watch it.

Here are Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs doing The Ballad of Jeb Clampett. Turn up the sound and enjoy.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/kkRkGCm4atE

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I saw that episode a couple of months ago on MeTV, great stuff.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

One neat thing about series #1 from Amazon Prime is they include the little 10 second commercials, right at the opening. Winston and Kellogg's. (K-E-doubleL-O-doubleGood).

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
cement pond. fancy eat'n table.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
The guy who walks into Drysdales office is the late Robert Osborne, of TMC.
That was a funny episode.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post