SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Have trouble calling Luke Bryan Country music but...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have trouble calling Luke Bryan Country music but... Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
it is kind of catchy and watching my 3 and 2 year old in the backseat of the truck clapping to the beat and bopping their heads with huge smiles on their faces and saying I liked that one Daddy.
How can it not be awesome? Amazing how kids can put a whole different perspective on things.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Saw him in concert a few weekends ago and he puts on a great show.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^. Good to hear. We are seeing Luke this weekend in Cleveland.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
His first record or two were pretty solid country albums. We Rode in Trucks, et al. And he wrote Good Directions that Billy Currington recorded.

All of the hip hop bro country stuff sucks.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: drabfour,

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigMaverick
posted Hide Post
Saw him outside of Pittsburgh a couple years ago.

Tons of single girls in packs wearing wife beaters, short skirts/shorts and cowgirl boots with straw hats.

Don't really care for any country music, but that was an awesome show.... Wink

--------------------------

I own a bunch of Sigs with Beavertails...

Posts: 937 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post