SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Lords of the North on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lords of the North on Netflix Login/Join 
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted
Any other fans of Lords of the North? The books by Cornwell are fantastic. The series on Netflix is quite good. If you like Game of Thrones, you WILL like this series. Less fantasy and more of a historical fiction element.

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you sure about the title? I just did a search in Netflix and it didn't show up.

Lobo Gunn

We live, we learn, we lead so that our children may become our Future.

Posts: 356 | Location: Gainesville, Florida | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe it’s called “The last Kingdom”, based on the book “Lords of the North”.

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I believe the OP is referring to "The Last Kingdom" on Netflix. One of the books in the Saxon series is Lords of the North.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I've enjoyed it (The Last Kingdom) quite a lot. Solid show. King Alfred is a really interesting, well-acted character.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Last Kingdom was worth watching. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Lobo Gunn

We live, we learn, we lead so that our children may become our Future.

Posts: 356 | Location: Gainesville, Florida | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, loves me some Last Kingdom. And on the bright side it apparently got renewed for Season 4.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I liked it as well.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
We are really enjoying this one.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
The filming style changed in S1 Ep4 to a shakey documentary style. Does it change back?

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post