SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Narcos Season 3 Netflix 9/1/17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Narcos Season 3 Netflix 9/1/17 Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted
I didn't know they were making a follow-up season. The trailer looks good.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't aware either. Enjoyed the series alot.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cannot wait. Loved the first two seasons and with Mindhunter coming out, The fall is looking good for Netflix.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the truth will set you free
Picture of ilikefirearms
posted Hide Post
I read the budget was increased too so I expect more shootouts and location shots. Good series

Conan! What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
My son turned me on to it and we binged watched the first two seasons and were worried it was over. He called me yesterday to say season 3 was coming.

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
WOW! I though it was over after last season. sweet!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ory6b2EJ3Bk" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Thanks for posting that link. I tried from the email link and couldn't get it to work.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome, now they're going after the CALI cartel!

If you want to see basically Narcos season 1+2 with a heck of a lot more action and shooting scenes. Watch "Pablo Escobar: Patron del Mar" basically most of the scenes for Narcos were taken from Patron Del Mar.....except Patron del mar has around 80 episodes and Narcos compressed the story into around 24 episodes......

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of moose201
posted Hide Post
I know what I'll be doing in early September.

Posts: 264 | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder, the new season is coming out in 5 days!!!!!!!1

posted Hide Post
So I watched the whole season 3, without getting into spoilers, it was good. BUT, not as good as season 1 and 2.....for some reason the Cali Cartel just isn't as interesting. Seems they set the stage to move to Mexico for season 4.

A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
So I watched the whole season 3, without getting into spoilers, it was good. BUT, not as good as season 1 and 2.....for some reason the Cali Cartel just isn't as interesting. Seems they set the stage to move to Mexico for season 4.

Slight Spoiler...

I know.. old topic thread. I finished season 3 last night. It got better as it went along but I'll agree, not near as good as the first two which were very long seasons. Still, I enjoyed it. One obscure take-away. Those Colombian women can be strong headed, opinionated and a royal PITA. I particularly enjoyed seeing the matriarch take one in the head.

-D.H. Lawrence

Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Apparently, one of the producers (of Narcos) was murdered in Mexico, last week

Breitbart - Netflix’s ‘Narcos’ Producer Murdered in Mexico

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe he was a location scout?

Posts: 1451 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Wife and I just finished Season 3 last night.

I finally got around and started watching this Series about a month back, got wife on board and re-watched the first season with her.

I thought it was fantastic, each episode. Very well done.

Ill need to do my research and see how much of it was made up vs the actual goings on down there. But really well made series.

HK Ag

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Before I realized this was an older thread, I thought another series was coming out. I enjoyed them when they were on. The actors did a good job.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post