SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Banshee and Strike Back on Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Banshee and Strike Back on Prime Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted
Just fyi -- it looks like Banshee and Strike back (at least some seasons) are available on Prime.

If you haven't watch, get it while it's hot. Smile

I'm probably going to bing watch tomorrow. Probably start with SB first.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Strike Back shows some episodes on Max and I sometimes happen across them. The ones lately haven't had the guys I was most interested in, though.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DubiousDan
posted Hide Post
Season 6 of Strike Back left me feeling kinda meh about the series. I don't care much for the characters in this season and I stopped watching after episode 5. If I really need something to watch later on I may finish it. Loved seasons 1-5.

P220
P239 (.40)
SP2340 (.40)

Posts: 200 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DubiousDan
posted Hide Post

P220
P239 (.40)
SP2340 (.40)

Posts: 200 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Just to clarify, these are the original, initial seasons and need to pay to watch the final seasons. SB S6 is not in my mind related to the original SB.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tks for the heads up. Wife and I are enjoying Banshee. Great series.

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DubiousDan:
Season 6 of Strike Back left me feeling kinda meh about the series. I don't care much for the characters in this season and I stopped watching after episode 5. If I really need something to watch later on I may finish it. Loved seasons 1-5.

It actually got better. However, It's Still not the same without Scott and Stonebridge (which make a quick/weird cameo towards the end of season 6).

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I saw season 1 of Strike Back on Amazon, it was OK but I don't feel a tremendous pull to continue watching.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I watched both complete when they were on air.
Both great shows and I especially like Banshee. Cool

Posts: 22894 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
I saw season 1 of Strike Back on Amazon, it was OK but I don't feel a tremendous pull to continue watching.

I haven't seen season 6 yet.
Season 1 is COMPLETELY different than 2-5, easy to say it was a different series. S1 is British through & through, the rest are American. I really liked S1, S2 was good but different as I said, S3/S4 were pretty good, then it got repetitive & went downhill.
S2 & S3 are 'skinamax', quite a bit of T&A - then it drops off. It didn't really affect the show either way - but you knew if you saw nipples, she was going to die.

Banshee was awesome.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post