SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Five Favorite Bits from The Kids in the Hall
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Five Favorite Bits from The Kids in the Hall Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
For the little Canadian in all of us.

Seven Things To Do Today

Chicken Lady

Kathie and the Blues Guy

Simon & Hecubus

Head Crusher

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Once I started watching KITH in the 90s, I gave up on SNL.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good stuff. I always liked “The Dave’s I know” skit.

Posts: 4022 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Politically correct art class

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3619 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Chicken Lady meets Rooster Boy

NSFW in a banana hammock sort of way

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
All of those are hilarious. I don't have time to embed but I always liked the "Trapper" sketch...

Here, musical French fur trappers Jacques and Francois, having depleted the beaver population, paddle their canoe through mazes of cubicles and hunt businesspersons for their attire with clubs and bear traps. The anachronistic skit ends with the two docking their canoe at a men’s retailer and trading in Perry Ellis and Armani suits (aka “yesterday’s kill”).

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
My favorite is the one where one of the guys grows boobs (female perky type) and discusses and shows them off to his friend (who in turn cannot take his eyes off the other guy's chest).

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post