Find
Notify
Tools

HAIM Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted
three sisters..., directed by PT Anderson

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Wow cool! Thanks for posting it.

I love watching musicians so into their music that they do facial tics or body jigs with the music they're playing. Pretty fun.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9154 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I love these chick's music.

Este Haim cracks me the hell up with her facial expressions while playing bass Big Grin I think she's kind of hot actually.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I'm really liking the resurgence of the 80's sound in a lot of bands. Haim, ARIZONA, St Lucia. Fun to listen to, and much more accessible than the new "pop" music, IMO.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9154 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
She has great Bass Face.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This was the first one I'd ever heard from them, my local indy radio station plays them regularly:

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Another Paul Thomas Anderson directed: