SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Darlanne Fluegel, RIP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Darlanne Fluegel, RIP Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
I don't know if this showed up here, I don't think I saw it anywhere else. I just stumbled across this after falling down the rabbit hole of the internet, looking for one thing, leading to another and so on and so on.

Darlanne Fluegel, I didn't know the name so I looked up her picture. "Oh, I know her, okay. Wait, she passed away?"

Yes, Decmber 15th 2017.

http://www.filmbuffonline.com/...darlanne-fluegel-64/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cas,

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I first remember seeing her in "To Live and Die in LA." Don't remember seeing her much after that.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Too young. And Alzheimers as well. Hell of a way to go.

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember her from To Live and Die in L.A., as well as the TV series, Hunter.

R.I.P.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
A very important part of my formative teen years - To Live and Die in L.A., Battle Beyond the Stars, Running Scared... She will be missed.

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I first saw her in the pilot episode of the original MacGyver series as well as Battle Beyond the Stars. I saw a few other appearances she had over the years.

Always appreciated seeing her on the screen.

Posts: 2771 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She was in Crime Story on NBC in the late 1980s.

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Rest In Peace young lady...

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post