SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Walking Dead Season 10
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Walking Dead Season 10 Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted
Premieres Sunday. Many of you are already out, that's fine. For those still undead, some things we already know...

It's going to be a major offensive with the Whisperers ("the bitch has to die").

This will be Michonne's (Danai Gurira) last run with TWD, and will only be appearing sporadically at that. A hyperjump to a new Rick-centric dead series is entirely possible.

The Negan character will be further developed. (He was so sweet helping Judith save Dog.)

An old character will make a reappearance, maybe like Dwight on FTWD. Not sure if it could be Rick.

Early reviews of the first three episodes are saying how TWD is "good" again, although the tension builds slowly in the actual premiere.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Fear has crashed, but I'm still in, I'm a die hard.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been watching the season 9, can find rich anywhere. i see his daughter is a little grown. and there's this creepy lady that can control the dead. i like the direction of the series now.

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Premieres Sunday. Many of you are already out, that's fine. For those still undead, some things we already know...

It's going to be a major offensive with the Whisperers ("the bitch has to die").

This will be Michonne's (Danai Gurira) last run with TWD, and will only be appearing sporadically at that. A hyperjump to a new Rick-centric dead series is entirely possible.

The Negan character will be further developed. (He was so sweet helping Judith save Dog.)

An old character will make a reappearance, maybe like Dwight on FTWD. Not sure if it could be Rick.

Early reviews of the first three episodes are saying how TWD is "good" again, although the tension builds slowly in the actual premiere.

Still watching. At this point, I want to see how it ends.

Wonder if the old character is Maggie?

Posts: 2156 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wonder if the old character is Maggie?

That would be good. She can team up with Negan to fight Alpha.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I'm too far entrenched to quit now. Yeah...the show has jumped the shark in many aspects, but I guess I'll stick with it to the bitter end.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I only watched 9 until we cut the cord, but will likely go back and watch now that it streams for free a number of places.

While the series has had ups and downs, it's still so much better than the epic crashes of Dexter and Sons Of Anarchy, so I think it's still worthwhile if you have nothing better to do.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Gave up on it many seasons ago.

Watching them make the SAME mistakes, over and over! Got tired of yelling at he TV screen. LOL.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Haha!! Straight outta "300"...The Battle of Thermopylae. Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Just read it's confirmed that Maggie (Lauren Cohan) is indeed returning for S10 [Edit: she'll be slowly reintroduced in season 10, then return as a full-time regular in season 11]. She will be reintroduced in a "surprising way" (would be surprised if it weren't surprising).

Maggie's Back

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I read that they are planning an episode in musical format. WTF kind of bullshit is that?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
I read that they are planning an episode in musical format. WTF kind of bullshit is that?

Weirdly, I was thinking they should try something like that. How strange is that?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
TWD looks like gold compared to what else AMC has been airing on Sunday nights. That said, I care less and less about the characters or story, I actively dislike many of them. I'll watch hoping some are offed. It looks like the walkers and FX are better than ever, for what that's worth.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was holding on until about half way through season 9. Ended up just getting a review of the rest but did watch the last episode of season 9.

Watched the trailer. Interesting enough for me to give it a go again.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Still in. Fear sucked so I am done with it.
Hoping this season goes back to the original fun ride it used to be. Glad Maggie is coming back and that it will be a lot of C&D this season.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I have my doubts that they will ever make the 3 movies they say they are going to make.

Beth Greene

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Past the opening assault drill and the forest fire, it is more like tension building, but build it does up to the point Alpha and Carol stare at one another across the chasm. That could be our big revenge arc right there.

Evidentally, there is something about the crashed satellite that will be some kind of significant game-changer. What on an old Russian satellite could do that? Nuclear? Or something communicationy? Hey, maybe Eugene can reinvent the Internet!

[BTW, the "nuclear bomb" that the Whisperers have is just a metaphor for their huge walker herd. And nothing to do with the fallen satellite.]

Wow, a two-section staff!

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Reentry and gravity must not be as bad as it was before hell was full and the dead walked the earth!

Beth Greene

posted Hide Post
only took 10 seasons for them to figure out basic medieval squad based warfare (large shields and polearms). Been saying for years that shields and polearms would be a much better strategy than each going in solo with hunting knives.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1745 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post