SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Netflix - The Liberator - WW2 series
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix - The Liberator - WW2 series Login/Join 
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Could've been great, but the cartoon effect is just odd.

Posts: 1809 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Watched the first episode last night.
Taking a bit to look past the animation effects, but liked the first ep.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15246 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bonfire
posted Hide Post
Just finished the series and thought it was amazing. It did take a bit to get used to the animation but by the last episodes I did not even notice. The story was great and I wish they could have stuck with the original plan of eight episodes but I guess they ran into money issues.

In war, truth is the first casualty. Aeschylus Greek tragic dramatist (525 BC - 456 BC)

Posts: 464 | Location: North of Seattle | Registered: March 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
Watching episode four.

Couple of moments got dusty. The German girl after the church was hit with artillery. The 45th cutting down the hung German officer.

Still watching. Going to buy the book.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wildheartedson0105:
Watching episode four.

Couple of moments got dusty. The German girl after the church was hit with artillery. The 45th cutting down the hung German officer.

Still watching. Going to buy the book.

ETA: Finished watching it. Well done, short (-er than I thought it would be) mini series.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Germans in the Vosges Mountains was my favorite story line. Very well done.
"Because we had a choice".

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16059 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Gave it another shot with a conscious effort to get past the cartoon-ish presentation.

Worth watching for sure.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15202 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
The Germans in the Vosges Mountains was my favorite story line. Very well done.

I thought that was the best episode of the miniseries.

Posts: 32485 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post