SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What shows or series to watch on PRIME?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What shows or series to watch on PRIME? Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Currently watching and enjoying Poldark.

Oh yes! Smile

I'm surprised at how much I like Poldark. I went into it with some hesitation, expecting a Austen/Bronte-style flowery romance series with rippling pecs, fluffy shirts open to the navel, and swooning maids. But it's actually really good so far.

If you like Outlander, Turn, Horatio Hornblower, Dickens, etc., you'll probably like Poldark. Not as much action as some, but not boring either.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:
Currently watching and enjoying Poldark.

Oh yes! Smile

I'm surprised at how much I like Poldark. I went into it with some hesitation, expecting a Austen/Bronte-style flowery romance series with rippling pecs, fluffy shirts open to the navel, and swooning maids. But it's actually really good so far.

If you like Outlander, Turn, Horatio Hornblower, Dickens, etc., you'll probably like Poldark. Not as much action as some, but not boring either.

May have to check this one out once I finish Bosch.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15286 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fwbulldog:
I just binge watched Fringe. If you liked X-Files this would be right up your alley.

YES!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also liked Carnival Row. Sort of a steampunk vibe with rlves, etc.

Posts: 103 | Registered: January 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I've been watching Normal People with my wife. Pretty good "Boy meets Girl, Boy loses Girl, etc.." genre. I like the couple and find they have good chemistry.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Looks like they pulled HBO programming since HBO max starts out soon

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
fringe
with ads.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Only 4 of the 5 season are on Prime.

Poldark, I just noticed season 5 is now free with Prime. Don't know when it changed but glad it did.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post