SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Boys - Amazon
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Boys - Amazon Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Really enjoying it so far.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
This show was superb.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I binged this series hard this last weekend, and finished it up last night. A few items to point out without any spoilers:

Elizabeth Shue plays a conniving greed soaked spinster like no other actress I have ever seen.

The guy who plays Homelander has been great to watch what is essentially a multiple personality disorder. Kudos to the writers.

Karl Urban as Billy Butcher could not have been more spot on. He is both funny and malicious at the same time.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
This was a good series. I have liked Karl Urban in every movie I have seen him in.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Finished it today. I too liked it. Homelander is a great character. He even looks the part.

I'm suddenly a fan of Karl Urban, now knowing what all I've seen him in. It took me awhile to figure out he was Bones in the Star Trek movies, and Eomer in LOTR.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
I was home sickly for a couple days, and binge-watched all eight episodes. I loved it, and I am usually picky about tv series.

Will there be a Season 2?

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2834 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post