SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Zombie Apocalypse: This Guy Is On My Team
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Zombie Apocalypse: This Guy Is On My Team Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted
In case of a Zombie Apocalypse, screw Daryl Dixon (Walking Dead), I want this guy on my team:

I don't know if he should be "Q" or a villain in a Bond film.

Posts: 3934 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Instant Legolas.

Posts: 3220 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
This guy needs a trip to the US. I’m thinking he like it here.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
In case of a Zombie Apocalypse, screw Daryl Dixon (Walking Dead), I want this guy on my team:

I don't know if he should be "Q" or a villain in a Bond film.

I had a buddy (God rest his soul) who looked like a Hells Angel reject who had a penchant for medieval weapons, specifically war axes. I always mused and chuckled at some poor bastard Breaking in to his house and seeing him come down the stairs in his boxer shorts, Viking beard and war axe and thinking “ahhhh shit did I pick the wrong house on the wrong night”

Coming across this guy with one of his bows reminds me of a similar thought.

As an aside, my buddy may have looked like a Hells Angel Viking and could lift me into the air by my ankle with one arm, yet he would have literally given you the shirt off his back. A gentler giant the world has rarely known.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Ok, kickstarter for the instant legalos. and go!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8018 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post