SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You're not looking at the big picture Stan. Here's a scenario.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You're not looking at the big picture Stan. Here's a scenario. Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
You have the power to cure all the world's diseases but the price for this is that you must kill a single innocent child, could you kill that child Stanley?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Misdirection Stan. What the eyes see, the ears hear ..... the mind believes.

You know the problem with Hollywood? They make shit.........

I am one of the 6 folks who loved this movie. I also prefer the alternative ending.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Misdirection Stan. What the eyes see, the ears hear ..... the mind believes.

You know the problem with Hollywood? They make shit.........

I am one of the 6 folks who loved this movie. I also prefer the alternative ending.

Don't fuck with this guy, I'm telling ya.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've only been here a few minutes and I'm already starting to feel sorry for myself.

V

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I never understood fly fishing it’s kind of like masterbation Without the payoff.

Not 100% sure if that’s the exact line but it’s close. Smile

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I actually enjoyed it and remember seeing it in the theater when it came out. If I’m remembering correctly there was some commotion about Halle Berry’s first topless scene

I wasn’t aware there was an alternative ending...I’ll have to search for that

quote:

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was a good movie.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
I actually enjoyed it and remember seeing it in the theater when it came out. If I’m remembering correctly there was some commotion about Halle Berry’s first topless scene

I wasn’t aware there was an alternative ending...I’ll have to search for that

quote:

Basically Stan gets the money in the alternate ending.