SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Arghh. Just finished Mind Hunters..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arghh. Just finished Mind Hunters.. Login/Join 
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted
After a 4 day binge. Now what?? I’ve watched You, and Haunting of Hill House recently as well. Any suggestions for a series or really good movie?

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
The Witcher. We are watching The Wire. Both pretty good. The Witcher needs some background info to get into it.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

"Trust, but verify."

Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Since you liked Mindhunter, you will probably enjoy Manhunt: Unabomber. It should still be on Netflix.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
If you like crime shows and haven’t already seen it, I really enjoyed the first season of Narcos. Guy playing Escobar was fantastic.

Something completely different? For those of us who grew up in the 80s, The Toys that Made Us is a fascinating mix of history and nostalgia. Masters of the Universe is probably the best episode. The level of BS those guys come up with and the amount of money they made (for awhile) was insane.

I just rewatched Longmire and had forgotten how much I liked the first few seasons.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by copaup:

I just rewatched Longmire and had forgotten how much I liked the first few seasons.

We watched Longmire last year, took several days to get them all in, and did like it pretty well.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I just finished the new Dracula on Netflix. It has an interesting wrinkle on the old story.

Others on Netflix:
Longmire
Narcos - both series
Ozark
Dexter
The Punisher
The Santa Clarita Diet
Bloodline

Prime
Bosch - my favorite
Deadwood - next favorite
The Wire - next favorite

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Thanks, folks. There’s a few I haven’t seen here, so I’ll take a look. Appreciate your input!

"Trust, but verify."

Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Punisher was good.

Also:

The Mandalorian
The Expanse

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Currently watching Bosch.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Love Island UK on Hulu. Makes you feel much better about any of your questionable life choices.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mindhunter season 3 is on hold. May never get filmed.

https://deadline.com/2020/01/m...s-expire-1202831897/

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Taboo (Tom Hardy) on Hulu......"I have a use for you."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jsbcody,

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Darn it. I heard about Mind Hunters. Sounds like I have to fire up my Hulu account. Thanks again for the ideas, guys.

"Trust, but verify."

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed this series. What a disappointment that there may not be a third season. Frown

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Don’t F@ck with Cats is good if you are into the real thing

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Joe Kenda Homicide Hunter

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post