SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Master of None - Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Master of None - Netflix Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted
While watching Charlie Rose do an interview the other day, he introduced the lead of "Master of None". 30 minute shows, haven't made up my mind if I will watch the 2 seasons.
I have seen 3 episodes so far and I like it.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Didn't like the first few episodes and quit watching.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
We watched the first season a while ago. It wasn't bad, especially since it counted as a show we watched together. I recall it being slow in some spots, but Aziz Ansari is funny most of the time. We'll watch season two, but it's not a priority.

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Season 2 is much more serious. The first few episodes take place in Italy and are very enjoyable.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed both seasons.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
He's a pretty funny guy, particularly in Parks and Rec.

This show is OK.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post