SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Brockmire. Anyone else watching?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brockmire. Anyone else watching? Login/Join 
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted
I happened to catch this show on IFC, and laughed until I almost passed out. Seriously.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
In thought it was hilarious! Seriously laughed out loud

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I didn't know this show existed but after reading this small thread, I went on YouTube and watched a few clips. Kinda makes me want to have cable again after 8 years without. That looks like a really funny show.

Posts: 7249 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thought I'd resurrect this thread after my wife and I binge-watched all eight episodes of season 1 this weekend. We both laughed til we cried. Looking forward to season 2 in April.

I've always been a fan of Azaria, and Amanda Peet is great too.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8765 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Binged it yesterday. 8 episodes of very quotable television right there. Not for households with young children present, but if you like Deadpool, then you'll likely appreciate this show.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see that it is on Hulu and I am going to give it a try.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny show ... returns April 25 to IFC.

Posts: 499 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I stumbled into the first episode of this today. Great fun! Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried watching it a couple of times in the past but could not get into it.

I even tried reading the books but it was also a no go.

Fast forward to the Thanksgiving weekend, and discovered one of the channels I get with the antenna was having a weekend marathon.

We are hooked. We watched the 1st season and now that I am back from Florida we are going to pick up the rest of the seasons at the local library here in Durham.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post