SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Book Recomendation. Finally released on audible, Eiji Yoshikawa's Musashi
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Book Recomendation. Finally released on audible, Eiji Yoshikawa's Musashi Login/Join 
posted
I have read this book twice. Heck I have owned it several more times than that. Lending it out and it never seems to return. To say it is a fantastic book does not do it justice. If you like Shogun, and books similar, this is a book for you. The audio book is 53 hours long. It is one of a dozen or so on my play list. I am waiting a week or so to start it.

Premise is the life history (fictionalized based on known facts) of Miyamoto Musashi. It starts with the battle of Sekigahara in 1600 and goes from there. It touches on most of the known high's and lows of Musashi's life.

audible link to musashi

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Any substantive differences between the 1981, 1995, and 2012 editions?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure, this is the first audio book version i have been able to buy.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post