SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Hey, man! I really don't appreciate this! I don't care what it is! A spiced ham! Anything! Some crackers!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey, man! I really don't appreciate this! I don't care what it is! A spiced ham! Anything! Some crackers! Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
Thanks a lot. How'd you like a stump up your ass?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
I had the most absurd nightmare. I was poor and no one liked me. I lost my job, I lost my house, Penelope hated me, and it was all because of this terrible, awful Negro!

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
When I was a kid, if we wanted a jacuzzi, we had to fart in the tub.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Who's been putting out their Cools on my floor? WHO'S BEEN PUTTING OUT THEIR COOLS ON MY FLOOR?

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post