Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix Help Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted
I keep trying to play this show from Babylon 5 and I get the show with this "check"In Up Next in the menu but I click on it and it will show another menu bar in the upper right of the screen saying Up Next Removed, but I cannot get it to play??

I've tried a good bit of internet Netflix searches but cannot find why I keep having this problem. It does have another Babylon 5 option on Netflix but they ask for $ for each episode watched or $39 for all. I'd rather not pay as there is so many other free stuff to watch. I'd love to watch this Babylon 5 based on the other thread reviews.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Netfilth is down.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Netflix is working for me.

However, that searching for series it looks like it isn't available on Netflix (your user interface to Netflix looks different from mine).

Posts: 1799 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
When I search for Babylon 5 on Netflix it doesn't return any, just some "related" Perhaps Netflix no longer has it?

On the occasion Netflix gets wonky I cycle the power on my entire network, modem, router, everything... and that often fixes the issue.

Netflix and the internet in general is being hammered now as everyone home from the virus. It usually gets better after midnight Cool

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4117 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Netflix wouldn't ask you for money for each episode or a season? Are you on Amazon Prime?

Babylon 5 went off netflix maybe ten years ago?

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I just watched episode 0 last night on Amazon. The rest seem to require $.

I could not find it on Netflix.

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Netflix wouldn't ask you for money for each episode or a season? Are you on Amazon Prime?

Babylon 5 went off netflix maybe ten years ago?

The recent subscription to Netflix was purchased last week, so maybe now they offer different versions. I see in the menu pay per view movies also if I choose. This is the image after doing the Babylon 5 search and it has two options, one of those is the first image I posted, and this is the second I clicked on offering $1.99ea episode? So I'll eventually find a work around or it might be offered on the Apple TV app. I use an Apple TV streaming device with ayr free Apple TV+ for the device purchase, and have loaded Netflix and Sling TV apps on the device.

I alos have a Tablo dual dvr for OTA local network shows. It has a automatic fast forward thru commercials that works like a charm btw, highly recommended for those looking to get OTA antennas and want to record broadcasts.

Anyways here's the pay Babylon episodes Netflix..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
You are not in Netflix.

There is no such thing as a Pay per view option in Netflix.

I do not have an AppleTV but I am guessing you used the General search on there and it gave you that option but it is not Netflix.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
This is in the Netflix app. I just typed in Babylon 5 and it shows the different episodes on the left but cannot access them if I click on them. The other search I did was also in the Netflix app but, I used the Siri function to do the search and those previous images are what come up. I'd guess then Siri can draw an answer from anywhere, even outside the app you're working within. No matter, I'm not going to pay $1.99 per episode wherever it may be from. I'll wait until I can watch it for free when it becomes available, maybe thru Apple TV, Sling, or even another app besides Netflix. I still have tons of stuff to watch on Netflix currently anyway. Shame though, Babylon 5 looks cool Cool

Regards, Will G.

Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
Oh man, maybe you are on Netfrix. No ppv on Netflix, whatever app version IOS, Android, or Web.

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post