SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Formula 1 Discussion
Page 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 227
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Formula 1 Discussion Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
McLaren/Mercedes MCL35M

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
AlphaTauri/Honda - AT02

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Have Sir Chinstrap and Mercedes Benz won the 2021 championships yet?

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
Have Sir Chinstrap and Mercedes Benz won the 2021 championships yet?

Yes, but they’ll go through the motions of pretending otherwise though.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I was hoping he would have retired

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Alfa-Romeo/Ferrari C41

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Red Bull/Honda RB16B

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Mercedes W12

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Alpine/Renault A521

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I'm ready for some action on track. Won't be long.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
10 days to Pre-Season Testing
23 days to Bahrain FP1

Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Like the Livery on the Alpine and McLaren, the Mercedes W2 livery does not look good. What will matter is pace on track.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I’ve always liked the livery of the Alfa sponsored cars, this year is no exceptive. Agree that the Alpine Renault is strikingly beautiful. I think the AMG/Merc is beautiful too.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
The RBR is a bit meh, just more of the same as what they've had for years.
Wish the Merc went back to silver.
Quite like the MCL, Alfa & Alpine.
The AT is a mah for me.
Looking forward to seeing the Aston Martin & Williams.
Not expecting anything groundbreaking from Ferrari or Haas.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Aston Martin/Mercedes AMR21

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Haas/Ferrari VF-21

Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
I really like the Aston Martin Livery, and they seem to have done quite a bit to develop the car compared to some others. Apparently they got a free upgrade token because they had simply used the Mercedes rear end in 2021 - the tech walk thru is pretty interesting, hope it performs well. I’m a McLaren fan and think Aston Martin and the rest of the field is going to be a tight race - curious if Aston’s development will push them up to challenge Red Bull. Will be an interesting year with the new Honda Engine, Merc engine on McLaren, and the development everyone is showing vs. change in areo.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
That Red Bull Honda looks great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21078 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I put the AT & Haas at the bottom on looks.
Looking forward to seeing the Williams.

Hoping Bottas really brings it this year & hopeful McLaren does well with the MBZ PU.

Curious to see how Vettel does in a MBZ powered car from a smaller team than he's accustomed to (except for maybe his year with STR).

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Sad to see Haas, a team that started out as an American F1 operation, decorated in the Russian flag.
I understand why, but also surprised the FIA allowed it considering the Russians being banned from sporting events this year. That may cause them some trouble in some countries.
Hopefully the Ferrari engine will produce competitive power this year. Hard to know if last year was just a one year secret penalty or what. All the talk about new engine stuff may just be to cover for being allowed to return to more normal settings after their time in the penalty box. All 3 teams with those engines had a similar loss and potentially will also benefit this year.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post