SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Expendables IV?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Expendables IV? Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
Watching III right now..............again.

Yes or no on # IV?

At my age, I am hoping for IV.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
In read somewhere there would be 4, but first he was doing Creed 2 and something else.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Could use Seagal as vilain. Him or a stuffed giant evil looking teddy bear. Stiff as they are, any would work.

Cool

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Yep, I would be in for it. Needs to be rated R like the first two.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I saw a you tube video that IV will be in theaters 2019.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I don't know any other action stars he could possibly invite to co-star in a fourth installment. Maybe he could go to Hong Kong so Sammo Hung and Jackie Chan could show up?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I see he just did Escape Plan 2, no Arnold this time.

3 was a shame, Mel Gibson was a great villain but they didn't do much with him. If they do #4 they need the Rock.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Ok, Expendables I, II and III are on AMC this evening. Anyone else watching?

I still enjoy watching them, as cheesy as they are. What a Cast!!!

Looks like IV may not be out until 2020.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Carl Weathers or no movie.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Even as cheesy as these flicks are, I am fine with that and like all the movies. I am sure I will watch a IV.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rumor has it that the fans want Mr. T in the Expendables 4 movie. It would be epic to have Sly, Mr. T, Carl Weathers, and Dolph all in Expendables 4 !!! God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3053 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Back to the top.

I checked on this and it appears Expendables IV may be coming out later this year, in time to be a Christmas movie (see trailers).

It is hard to believe how long it has been since #3.

Barney and Gunner and maybe even John Wick!!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Back to the top.

I checked on this and it appears Expendables IV may be coming out later this year, in time to be a Christmas movie (see trailers).

Are you saying Christmas may be back around Christmas?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Back to the top.

Are you saying Christmas may be back around Christmas?

That's what I'm saying. It is the most wonderful time of the year!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve