SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Diablo IV Announced:
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Diablo IV Announced: Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
Announcement Cinematic Trailer:

https://youtu.be/9bRWIdOMfro

Gameplay Trailer:

https://youtu.be/7RdDpqCmjb4

Obviously, the gameplay trailer shows something that most likely won't be the same as when it officially releases. But it's nice to see the Barbarian, Sorceress, and Druid. I hope there's an Amazon type of character. And is that Duriel I see?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Great.

Hopefully it's not "Triple A," "Live Service" trash like so much of what has been shat out to pump the cash register.

I wager it will be, because fuck it. I will happily be proved wrong, but be damned if I'll pay full price for any computer game at this point.

Fuck EA, Bethesda, etc. etc.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you've never played a Blizzard game. I know you don't like multiplayer games, so perhaps that's why. I will admit Blizzard dropped the ball by not supporting Diablo III after the one expansion, but otherwise they've produced consistently awesome content.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I was wondering who they’d use for the bad guy since we’ve killed all the rest. I’d kinda been hoping for a resurrected but corrupted Tal Rasha.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I played the hell out of Diablo 3. I wish they had released more classes and expansions. But, I certainly got my money's worth out of the game.

Looking forward to 4

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post