SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    If it wasn't for pizza and other fine Italian foods,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If it wasn't for pizza and other fine Italian foods, Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
there would be no happiness.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agreed. My natural Dr. told me that for my blood type, I should not eat a lot of tomato based foods. I slowed down a bit, but not much.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
True fact. On a related note don't ever go to Italy unless you are prepared to miss the eats. Their airport food would be at home in an excellent restaurant.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
My natural Dr. told me that for my blood type, I should not eat a lot of tomato based foods.

No offense, but this is hogwash.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is "The Lair".

Yeah, me too. Somebody is playing with my dick, and it ain't me.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Tiiiiiiiiiiiime, is on my side, yes it is...

(Was watching the movie right now and just heard your quote)

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
True fact. On a related note don't ever go to Italy unless you are prepared to miss the eats. Their airport food would be at home in an excellent restaurant.

Really? I was not impressed personally.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
Agreed. My natural Dr. told me that for my blood type, I should not eat a lot of tomato based foods. I slowed down a bit, but not much.

Simple solution......change doctors.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Luckily America was discovered. Without the tomato we'd have just oil and garlic spaghetti!
Of all the cuisine I like Italian the best. So much variety.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3862 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Christ, guys. This thread is not about Italian food!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Howdy, folks. Ladies, gents, cocksuckers, pederasts, I hope you all enjoy the show. Yes, I do.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
From where I'm sitting, we're dealing with shit that ain't in the manual.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Pizza, cold or hot, I love it. Unfortunately, cheese adds pounds to me in some sort of multiplier ratio (1 lb of cheese ends up being 3 lbs of body weight). Other than that, I would live off of it.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

Pizza, cold or hot, I love it. Unfortunately, cheese adds pounds to me in some sort of multiplier ratio (1 lb of cheese ends up being 3 lbs of body weight). Other than that, I would live off of it.

Was that Lou or Jonesy?

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Guess I'm switching to Bud.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member