SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You have NO class, Thornton
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You have NO class, Thornton Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted
Oh, yeah? Vanessa, let's talk about class for a minute, alright? Here's you and Giorgio in the guest room. A little classy, isn't it? Here's you and Giorgio in the rumpus room. Another classy one, huh? Ooh, this one, I can't figure out. There's you, there's Giorgio... What's with the midget over here?

Posts: 7251 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Help me straighten out my Longfellow.

Classic.

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Yeah, if that dress had pockets, you'd look like a pool table. You should try my Tall & Fat stores. No offense.

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Bring a pitcher of beer every 5 minutes until someone passes out. Then bring one every 10.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
"Mr. Melon, your wife was just showing us her Klimt."

"You too, huh? She's shown it to everybody."

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Call me when you got no class.....

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I'd like to tame your shrew...

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
You remember that thing we had about 30 years ago called the Korean conflict? And how we failed to achieve victory? How come we didn't cross the 38th parallel and push those rice-eaters back to the Great Wall of China?

Then take the fucking wall apart brick by brick and nuke them back into the fucking stone age forever? Tell me why. How come? Say it. Say it.

All right. I'll say it. 'Cause Truman was too much of a pussy wimp to let MacArthur go in there and blow out those Commie bastards.

Good answer. Good answer. I like the way you think. I'm gonna be watching you.

Good teacher. He really seems to care. About what I have no idea.

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With the shape my body is in, I could donate it to Science fiction.

Posts: 3214 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
You look like the poster boy for birth control.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
First of all you're going to have to grease the local politicians for the sudden zoning problems that always come up. Then there's the kickbacks to the carpenters, and if you plan on using any cement in this building I'm sure the teamsters would like to have a little chat with ya, and that'll cost ya. Oh and don't forget a little something for the building inspectors. Then there's long term costs such as waste disposal. I don't know if you're familiar with who runs that business but I assure you it's not the boyscouts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Knock knock

Hi I'm Kurt Vonnegut. I'm looking for Thorton Melon.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1952 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I dedicate this building... to ME!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
You remember that thing we had about 30 years ago called the Korean conflict? And how we failed to achieve victory? How come we didn't cross the 38th parallel and push those rice-eaters back to the Great Wall of China?

Then take the fucking wall apart brick by brick and nuke them back into the fucking stone age forever? Tell me why. How come? Say it. Say it.

All right. I'll say it. 'Cause Truman was too much of a pussy wimp to let MacArthur go in there and blow out those Commie bastards.

Good answer. Good answer. I like the way you think. I'm gonna be watching you.

Good teacher. He really seems to care. About what I have no idea.

I like to review this clip every semester before classes. You know, to get my mind right.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
I learned this in Europe...

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post