SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    He's an ugly little spud isn't he?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

He's an ugly little spud isn't he? Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted
I think he can hear you, Ray.

Posts: 7248 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Many Shuvs and Zools knew what it meant to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day I can tell you......

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Ray, when someone asks you if you're a good you say yes!

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“I LOOKED AT THE TRAP RAY!!! I LOOKED AT THE TRAP”

“Let’s show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown.”

“Aim for the flattop!”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7668 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I know why Rick Moranis left the business and I respect the hell out of it....but I miss that little dude.

Posts: 7668 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's Miller time!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Um, if there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I would argue Winston makes those movies. He is the “straight man” so to speak and is played pspectacularly by Ernie Hudson. He is a great actor period and seems like a great guy.

“I have seen shit that will turn you white”

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Everything was fine until the grid was shut down by dickless here.

Is this true?

Yes sir, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post
I've seen shit that would turn you white!

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean “bad”?

Posts: 2332 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, have some!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16059 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Tell him about the Twinkie

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, that's the bedroom. But nothing ever happens in there.

What a shame!

Posts: 3210 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities; we didn't have to produce anything. You've never been out of college. I've worked in the private sector. They expect results.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
I know why Rick Moranis left the business and I respect the hell out of it....but I miss that little dude.

Agreed. Rick Moranis was a gem.

Sweet little doggie...cute little pooch...maybe I got a milk bone?

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Do you want this body?

Is this a trick question?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
who does your taxes?

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post