SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite Christmas Movie
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite Christmas Movie Login/Join 
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
The Family Man with Nicholas Cage and Tea Leoni, we watch it every Christmas Eve.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orive 8:
The Family Man with Nicholas Cage and Tea Leoni, we watch it every Christmas Eve.

That one is in my Netflix DVD queue.

I also like Picard in A Christmas Carol. Big Grin (Second only to the Muppet's Christmas Carol.)
It was, after all, done on the Holodeck, right?

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Four Christmases

Christmas Carol with George C. Scott

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Holiday Inn

Donovan's Reef

Miracle on 34th street

The Bishop's Wife

The Shop Around the Corner

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rare Exports

Posts: 1755 | Location: El Paso, Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Scrooged

A Christmas story

Christmas vacation

Die Hard

Prep and Landing

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fatman

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
2 pages and no Christmas Vacation. What’s wrong with you people??? Big Grin

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12406 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Mickey’s Christmas Carol
Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas
Santa vs. The Snowman

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
White Christmas
The Shop Around the Corner

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rwilli:
Scrooged, of course.

Yes!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
The three I must watch every year are Christmas Vacation, White Christmas, and Die Hard.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5562 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
Emmet Otters Jug Band

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Midnight Clear, although I'm not really sure it's a "Christmas" movie.

Posts: 780 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Another good one
It happened on 5th Ave.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ptruck:
Holiday Inn

Yup. Love this movie.

Fun fact:

The song "White Christmas" was sung in Holiday Inn,
which predates the movie White Christmas.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
My #1 as well. I grew up in that exact era with my little brother. Very retro for me. My 2nd is Christmas Carol (the one with Reginald Owens as Scrooge).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kramden,

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
A Christmas Carol with Alistair Sims.
The Grinch cartoon.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Christmas Vacation and Die Hard are on my list as they are on most of yours. My third choice is a somewhat lesser known John Ford Western that has Christmas themes woven into the story, The Three Godfathers. It stars John Wayne of course, along with Ward Bond, Pedro Armendariz, Harry Carey Jr. and a young Ben Johnson. If you haven't ever seen it, it's worth viewing as is all John Ford directed movies in my opinion.

Posts: 374 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I’ve not seen it. My sisters fav holiday movie.
On today 415p. TCM
Holiday Affair with Robert Mitchum.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post