SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    On Any Sunday on Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

On Any Sunday on Prime Login/Join 
Picture of SigSentry
posted
"That's like having 2000 hp in the family car". Can't believe I found it. Different times.

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Awesome movie!

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3685 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, great film, and Malcolm Smith is such a stud!

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8756 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
hard to go wrong with Bruce Brown.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I never saw it. Maybe it's time to watch it.

1969 was my last year in racing, two seasons of it. Pretty much lost all interest in it after quitting, just walked away without looking back. Things change, people too.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post