SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Monty Python's Flying Circus is on Netlix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monty Python's Flying Circus is on Netlix Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
Enjoy all you Lumberjacks!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
If you're going to split hairs, I'm going to piss off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Run away!

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Good news, thanks.

Notice they do not so much fly as plummet.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"What's 20 Quid to the Bloody Midland Bank?"

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
"It's not dead... It's just resting... It's pining for the fijords!"

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
"NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!"

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Nudge, nudge. Wink, Wink. Know what I mean?

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the "how's your father?". Harry Blighter dickie-birded, feathered back on his Sammie, took a waspie, flipped over on his Betty Harpers, and caught his can in the Bertie! Big Grin Big Grin

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pardon me. Is this the right room for an argument?

Posts: 1092 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I'm finding it hard to sit through. In days of olde I would watch them for hours or listen to their albums and laugh and laugh. But now, when John Cleese gets loud it grates my nerves.

I think humor has evolved. Or maybe my funny bone went dull. Still, I believe every comedian and writer owes a lot to those good ol' Brits. I am going to watch them again to relive some old laughs.

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
I'm finding it hard to sit through. In days of olde I would watch them for hours or listen to their albums and laugh and laugh. But now, when John Cleese gets loud it grates my nerves.

I think humor has evolved. Or maybe my funny bone went dull. Still, I believe every comedian and writer owes a lot to those good ol' Brits. I am going to watch them again to relive some old laughs.

No it's not

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:

No it's not
Big Grin That was never 5 minutes.

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
RSM Teaching Self-Defense: You, Mr. Tinned Peach!

Mr. Thompson (Tinned Peach): Thompson.

RSM Teaching Self-Defense: Mr. Thompson, take this raspberry and come on! Be as vicious as you like with it!

Mr. Thompson (Tinned Peach): No.

RSM Teaching Self-Defense: Why not?

Mr. Thompson (Tinned Peach): You'll shoot me.

RSM Teaching Self-Defense: I won't.

Mr. Thompson (Tinned Peach): You shot Mr. Harrison.

RSM Teaching Self-Defense: That was self-defense!

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
If we took the bones out it wouldn't be crunchy...

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post