SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    “The Auctioneer” – Country music
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“The Auctioneer” – Country music Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
I hadn’t thought of this one for years.

https://youtu.be/WaVTxiPBJgM

My father owned a machine & welding shop directly across the road from a sale barn. I liked to go over just to hear the auctioneer.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8942 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I had 2 great friends that were auctioneers. One specialized in cattle and one in art and farm equipment. Just 2 normal guys that could were masters at the fast talk.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
I went to school with his daughter for a while.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6042 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
I had 2 great friends that were auctioneers. One specialized in cattle and one in art and farm equipment. Just 2 normal guys that could were masters at the fast talk.

Re: “one [specialized] in art and farm equipment”.

An interesting pairing. Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8942 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post