SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Game of Thrones Season 7
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Season 7 Login/Join 
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I bet they are counting people sharing their legit HBO online streaming accounts with their friends.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Right after an episode airs I'd been going on youtube to watch Afterbuzz, and I'd see tons of supposed streams of the episode that just aired. I guess people put them up knowing they'll get taken down shortly.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
I bet they are counting people sharing their legit HBO online streaming accounts with their friends.

I watched at friends' homes who had HBO subscriptions. Does that make me a pirater? Yar matey!

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
quote:

I watched at friends' homes who had HBO subscriptions. Does that make me a pirater? Yar matey!

Not unless they are doing it as part of their business model. Was there a cover charge? That would actually make him them the pirates.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Right after an episode airs I'd been going on youtube to watch Afterbuzz, and I'd see tons of supposed streams of the episode that just aired. I guess people put them up knowing they'll get taken down shortly.

Fools keeping them busy with DMCA takedown requests.
I'm surprised that streaming has taken over so much from torrents.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
quote:

Not unless they are doing it as part of their business model. Was there a cover charge? That would actually make him them the pirates.

Only that I brought something to eat or drink and share.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Memes!

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dhWUFXvaZjo

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.her.ie/celeb/looks-like-the-386003

It was recently announced that Game of Thrones' eighth (and final) season wouldn't be premiering until 2019.

Maisie Williams, who has played Arya Stark on the HBO series since 2011, recently hinted at when fans can expect to see Game of Thrones once again.

"We wrap in December and we air our first episode in April [2019].

Posts: 19566 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Just binge watched seasons 1-7 on Amazon.

I had forgotten to cancel the HBO subscription on Amazon after we did the free trial to watch a movie my wife wanted to watch (I have HBO on DirecTV so have access to HBOGO online).

Now I want book six of the series to come out even more, but at least I am ready for season 8 of GoT when it comes out.

It is premiering on my birthday.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
The GF and I are rewatching in anticipation of the new season in 2 weeks. We are at the end of Season 6 now.

Forgot how much i had missed.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
The GF and I are rewatching in anticipation of the new season in 2 weeks. We are at the end of Season 6 now.

Forgot how much i had missed.

We're midway through S6, just past The Door Frown

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15289 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Damn, that was sad. Frown

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Damn, that was sad. Frown

As much as they explicitly show deaths, The Door is 1 of 2 that I can recall where they don't actually show the character die. The other being Brienne delivering an execution.

Makes you curious if the former maybe survived?

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15289 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
If he shows up as a wight, people are gonna be upset.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I introduced my daughter to the show a couple weeks ago so we're trying to get her caught up before the season 8 premier. Much like Deadwood you can watch this series several times and notice so many new things with each viewing.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Anyone want to start a "Game of Thrones Season 8" thread?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Anyone want to start a "Game of Thrones Season 8" thread?

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1530001254

I bumped that thread, so this one can fall off the front page.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Technically, we were still discussing Season 7...

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
*********** SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER *** BE WARNED *** SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER ***********

OK...just wrapped up Season 7 for the second time. My take on the very end...just spiff-balling here. We know Bran, as the 3-eyed Raven, can see the past, present, and future. Is it possible that what he's "seeing" at the end of the season finale is actually the future and the wall is still intact? Just trying to think outside the obvious and what may be a "dream"...