SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Game of Thrones Season 7
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Season 7 Login/Join 
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I bet they are counting people sharing their legit HBO online streaming accounts with their friends.

Posts: 9733 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Right after an episode airs I'd been going on youtube to watch Afterbuzz, and I'd see tons of supposed streams of the episode that just aired. I guess people put them up knowing they'll get taken down shortly.

Posts: 9370 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
I bet they are counting people sharing their legit HBO online streaming accounts with their friends.

I watched at friends' homes who had HBO subscriptions. Does that make me a pirater? Yar matey!

Posts: 10168 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
quote:

I watched at friends' homes who had HBO subscriptions. Does that make me a pirater? Yar matey!

Not unless they are doing it as part of their business model. Was there a cover charge? That would actually make him them the pirates.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 918 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Right after an episode airs I'd been going on youtube to watch Afterbuzz, and I'd see tons of supposed streams of the episode that just aired. I guess people put them up knowing they'll get taken down shortly.

Fools keeping them busy with DMCA takedown requests.
I'm surprised that streaming has taken over so much from torrents.

Posts: 2252 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
quote:

Not unless they are doing it as part of their business model. Was there a cover charge? That would actually make him them the pirates.

Only that I brought something to eat or drink and share.

Posts: 10168 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Memes!

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 4968 | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dhWUFXvaZjo

---------------------------------
- "This town reminds me of something in the bible."
- "Which part?"
- "The part right before god gets angry"

Posts: 7224 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post