SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Game of Thrones Season 7
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Season 7 Login/Join 
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
So much for my Littlefinger theory.

We havent seen the last of Lord Baelish's face...

Because now Arya has it.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
quote:

Because now Arya has it.
Oh yeah... I like it...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormwalker
posted Hide Post
Anyone taking bets on who will slay the Night's King?
My money is on the...
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
King Slayer wielding Widow's Wail of course.

Posts: 545 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Agreed on Jaime. Save the kingdom twice.

I also have a feeling the golden company may run into the night king for some reason. I know they have a golden reputation and all but im not sure what 20k mercs can do against the NK. Let alone danerys 110k strong army plus 2 dragons.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
That was a very happy end of this season. I loved Lord Baelish finally getting his. It's going to be a long wait but at least we have Westword coming back, lol.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
quote:

Because now Arya has it.
Oh yeah... I like it...

Yeah, but there's no way word of Lilfinger's death won't spread far and wide, considering all of the witnesses. And it was a death at the hands of someone sure to become the most famous of Faceless Men.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Confederate

Not to derail the thread, but based on what little I know about it, I'm extremely skeptical that show will do anything but stir controversy. Seems like a really bad idea to me.

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
quote:

Because now Arya has it.
Oh yeah... I like it...

Yeah, but there's no way word of Lilfinger's death won't spread far and wide, considering all of the witnesses. And it was a death at the hands of someone sure to become the most famous of Faceless Men.
Agreed, but it still might be useful to gain entry to the Capital or other initial entry location - not gonna get to see the Queen but it may prove useful.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Dany: Jon, you were right not to trust the witch's curse on me...I'M PREGNANT!

Jon: I'll not be father to a bastard, for I know all too well the pain bastards must endure...Marry me, my Queen!

Sam: Hey Jon, she's your aunt.

Jon: Welp, back to the wall! Later ho'. Enjoy your bastard!

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Nah, incest is normal for Targaryens.

Jaimie is a good guess. He is the kingslayer. Daenarys gets an assist. She has a dragon to avenge.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Can a faceless man wear the face of a wight?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Can a faceless man wear the face of a wight?

Never heard of such a thing. Rogue will be along shortly with the most reliable answer, but I'm pretty certain the face is just part of the disguise, and the viewer has to be fooled by magic for it to work. So it's possible wights, WWs, and especially the NK would be immune to said magic.

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes, but he's also a Stark, and had a non-Targaryen upbringing. It might be against his personal moral code. The masses accepted it from Targaryens, but it seems to be quite the taboo, so that's how Jon could feel about it. Maybe he won't care, but I could see it adding drama. There's also the angle of what kind of stand Martin wants to take on it, if any. (edit to add: by that I mean, having two main, true heroes *knowingly* engage in incest.)

Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:

Yes, but he's also a Stark, and had a non-Targaryen upbringing. It might be against his personal moral code. The masses accepted it from Targaryens, but it seems to be quite the taboo, so that's how Jon could feel about it. Maybe he won't care, but I could see it adding drama. There's also the angle of what kind of stand Martin wants to take on it, if any. (edit to add: by that I mean, having two main, true heroes *knowingly* engage in incest.)

I'd like to add that it was Lannister incest that caused the entire war between the Lannisters and Starks with a little help from Baelish. Jaime is the guy who threw Bran off the tower after all.

Once Jon finds out his true heritage, I predict a lot of drama and angst from him.

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
BTW - I do believe Sansa has a powerful, and deadly, little weapon in Arya.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I lost track in the show of who exactly Jon Snow's parents were, Ned and a Targarean?

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
I lost track in the show of who exactly Jon Snow's parents were, Ned and a Targarean?

Ned's sister Lyanna who was supposed to marry Robert Baratheon. She ended up secretly marrying Rhaegar Targaryen but Robert thought he kidnapped Lyanna and that's what started the War of the Usurper.

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Still wondering about the Night King and who he once was....

Someone's magic gone bad?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Don't think for a minute that Cersei won't take a piece of dragon glass to the heart in order to become the Night Queen for eternity...

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
So, wait, the whole time (after Jon's birth and Lyanna's death and up until Robert's death) that Robert and Ned had both friendly and professional relationships, Ned knew she wasn't kidnapped and of course knew who Jon really was and just kept that all from his BFF who was also the King, to, what, protect his sister's honor and Jon?

Not that that seems outlandish, just making sure, as I've not read the books, and heretofore didn't know most of those details or hadn't remembered what details were revealed on TV.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post