SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Game of Thrones Season 7
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Season 7 Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
And maybe the poison scene is happening as the battle is occurring, just different episodes, etc. they get back and it has been a couple of days or something. I can see that.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
So would a zombie dragon breath ice?

There are legends about "ice dragons," but they are said to be actually made of ice, and not related to the Army of the Dead, I don't think.

I don't know if a zombie dragon would breathe ice, but I do know his breath would sure stank.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:
So would a zombie dragon breath ice?

There are legends about "ice dragons," but they are said to be actually made of ice, and not related to the Army of the Dead, I don't think.

I don't know if a zombie dragon would breathe ice, but I do know his breath would sure stank.

How do you know that? Perhaps it smells of delicious cinnamon. Razz

Good question, why guess is yes. It has been clarified in GoT lore than Jon Snow and Beric and "fire wights" basically the opposite of what the night king makes. So a Wight dragon I presume would breath some kind of Ice like fire.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Bronn had been poisoned when in jail across from the girls, and Tyene saved him by tossing him the antidote. Recent events sure seem to foreshadow that Bronn may do the same for her. And now, if Bronn saved Jamie from drowning - he'll owe Bronn even more.
Ok, I can maybe buy that... but to me it's the (lack of) timeliness of any antidote. "Hours, days, maybe weeks". Sure she's strong but it will certainly be weeks between when she was poisoned and any return of Bronn / Jamie - then again she's a beast and dealt with poison her whole life (being Dornish), so maybe that gives her some extra margin for error.

We will see.

Hey she is a Dornish girl, been handling and dealing with poisons all her life. Probably immune or have a high tolerance to most of the poisons by now. Remember Momma Dorn poisoned Myrcella by kissing her....the same poison that was on the lips of Momma Dorn.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Hey she is a Dornish girl, been handling and dealing with poisons all her life. Probably immune or have a high tolerance to most of the poisons by now. Remember Momma Dorn poisoned Myrcella by kissing her....the same poison that was on the lips of Momma Dorn.

There must use a buffer of some sort on the lips, such as a base of wax, as Cersei did the same thing, with apparently no immunity whatsoever. Granted poison may naturally flow in her veins Wink

They haven't referenced Bronn's momentary attraction to Tyene since it happened, have they? I'm calling it a long shot for him to put himself at any risk to save her. I don't think she was at risk when she saved him, i.e., probably not really defying an authority's wishes for Bronn to really die. Granted, my memory is hazy about that. Right now, they're also on opposite sides of a war.

Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
Both Mama Dorne and Cersei drank the antidote shortly after.

Posts: 540 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ss9961:
Both Mama Dorne and Cersei drank the antidote shortly after.

Exactly. I doubt very much that she or momma will be rescued. If so, it's lousy storytelling.

Posts: 251 | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Is Littlefinger on Arya's list? I suppose fencing was very deadly at one time...or will be

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:
Is Littlefinger on Arya's list? I suppose fencing was very deadly at one time...or will be

Don't think so but I've a feeling she will do him in regardless, probably with Sansa's approval.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Great episode.

I say that Jamie lives. He was so in awe of the power of the dragon, he joins the good side. Maybe.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
What's up with the dagger? Keep seeing theories that it's the "key" to the game of thrones.

You know that big statue that straddles the harbor? It's sword is broken and is the size of a dagger...but it's not a dagger, it's a busted sword. Never mind, I'm tired.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
The dagger is a prized item is all. Valyriann steel of course but i believe we saw in the show in Sams book that the hilt is also dragon glass. So technically its double kryptonite to white walkers. I suppose arya can now join brienne, jon, jaime, and whoever sam gives heartsbane too in fighting the WW. Id guess sir jora but i think hes gone and the passing of sword wasnt shown.

I was also hoping that the sword Meera took from the three eyed ravens tree was dark sister, another v-steel blade carried by the 3 ER, but they also didnt make any big deal about that.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Iirc littlefinger said the hilt was dragon bone, not glass.

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:

Don't think so but I've a feeling she will do him in regardless, probably with Sansa's approval.

Was asking my wife the same question (she is able to remember those little things in the story). It sounds like Little Finger is on her list and hence the reason for the little look she shot up to the balcony.

After all, she knows Little Finger betrayed her father.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:

Does she?

She knows that Littlefinger is an opportunist that plays both sides to his advantage, since she witnessed him scheming with the Lannisters and Tyrells, back when she was serving as cupbearer in Harrenhal. But that was after her father's death, so I don't think she definitively knows that Littlefinger was behind her father's betrayal.

If she did know, she would have added him to her list, which she hasn't. But if nothing else, she at least knows that he's not to be trusted.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Here's the breakdown of Arya's kills list: http://www.businessinsider.com...ist-whos-left-2017-4

A number of allies/potential allies on her list when it comes to fighting the Army of the Dead. Jon's going to have to tell her to snooze some of those tasks for awhile.

Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:

Does she?

She knows that Littlefinger is an opportunist that plays both sides to his advantage, since she witnessed him scheming with the Lannisters and Tyrells, back when she was serving as cupbearer in Harrenhal. But that was after her father's death, so I don't think she definitively knows that Littlefinger was behind her father's betrayal.

If she did know, she would have added him to her list, which she hasn't. But if nothing else, she at least knows that he's not to be trusted.

When Arya was a prisoner at Harrenhal she saw Baelish plotting with Tywin Lannister. Arya knows he's dirty, and it's just a matter of time until Bran tells both Sansa and Arya about Baelish's betrayal of Ned Stark in the throneroom.

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
^^^ We don't know what exactly Bran knows at this point, and how quickly he'll learn all the important truths. So far he sees fragments, he said. It will be interesting to see if he has sense to hold anything back, or if he will blurt out stuff like "LOL Jon! You're f--king your aunt!"

Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
^^^ We don't know what exactly Bran knows at this point, and how quickly he'll learn all the important truths. So far he sees fragments, he said. It will be interesting to see if he has sense to hold anything back, or if he will blurt out stuff like "LOL Jon! You're f--king your aunt!"

I think he knows plenty about Little Finger, the Chaos is a ladder comment was just the beginning. I would not be surprised if Bran has not already told his sisters about his deeds.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post