SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Brain That Woudn't Die (SiFi movie)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Brain That Woudn't Die (SiFi movie) Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
The eating/sleeping threads in the lounge reminded me of this rather cheesy flick from 1962. I was surprised at the number of guys who said they wouldn't eat or sleep if they didn't have to. I saw this when it first came out with my GF and enjoyed it.

Here's the trailer.

And here's the entire movie:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/CjfUGRIpdN8

Just in case you can't figure out what to do with the extra hour (+ another 22min). Smile

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
Saw this movie on the late show when I was about ten years old.

Couldn't sleep for at least one night... I've seen it since and it almost put me sleep!

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1598 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Citizen Kane it ain't. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mttaylor1066:
Saw this movie on the late show when I was about ten years old.

Yeah, I saw it on Creature Feature when I was very young (maybe 6 or 7), and one scene stuck with me for years. It was the scene where the scientist gets his arm ripped off and leaves the blood trail on the wall. I did not remember the whole movie, just that scene.

I finally saw the whole thing again ~3 or 4 years ago and realized this was the movie with the memorable scene.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post