SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Guess Who
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Guess Who Login/Join 
posted
From a reunion 2 yrs ago. Pretty good stuff IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo_2-bLGY5k

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
They're playing a free concert here in the next week or two.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
The Guess Who, Burton Cummings' vocals specifically, always takes me back to that time. And the Bachman–Turner Overdrive branch off - that's a blur.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
IMHO, Burton Cummings is one of rock's greatest vocalists.

My favorite of theirs:

Undun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLMF5GM0Kt8

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
They're coming to a local venue on August 11.

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went to a concert with family and friends at Busch Gardens on new year's eve about eight (8) years ago. Concert lasted until about 11:45 PM and then came the fireworks. Quite synchronized.

Amazed that I knew the lyrics of each and everyone of the songs they played. One of the best new year's eve I've ever spent.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:
Went to a concert with family and friends at Busch Gardens on new year's eve about eight (8) years ago. Concert lasted until about 11:45 PM and then came the fireworks. Quite synchronized.

Amazed that I knew the lyrics of each and everyone of the songs they played. One of the best new year's eve I've ever spent.

The drummer is pretty laid back, and good.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At the start of the show, they made a joke about how happy they were of being in Tampa on new year's eve, and not in Canada.

It was a very pleasant low 60s on that night.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Was a big favorite of mine as a kid.
Had it starting on eight track. Cool

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
They're coming to a local venue on August 11.

Guess Who's on first?

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 240 | Location: Kiawah Island, SC | Registered: July 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Ever hear the original version?

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post