SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Kindergarden Cop" complaint at oregon drive in
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Kindergarden Cop" complaint at oregon drive in Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted
I thought this was the most appropriate place since it's a movie topic...but really?

A classic funny Arnold movie has been removed from this oregon summer drive in venue...

https://deadline.com/2020/08/k...omplaint-1203004720/

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
FFS!!!

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
Good grief. The Left just sucks the life out of everything they touch.

I was expecting that some crazy leftist had a problem with the scene where the little boy gives Arnold an anatomy lecture.

So which transgression is the worst? Assuming that humans come in two flavors, male and female, or normalizing the systemic oppression of toddlers by the police? Wink

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3wcxHiorJ4

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Seriously...

The twat complainer (sent in by twatter for all her SJW posturing sycophants to witness) made her twatter account private after this, as she was likely getting totally trolled (with good reason) for being such a gaping liberal twat.

loisleveen.com

quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
FFS!!!

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
Nothing is sacred....Shame. Frown

Posts: 2162 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, boys do have a penis and girls do have a vagina. That's not due to a thirty year old movie. Boys have always had a penis and girls have always had a vagina. If that offends you, well, tough shit.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well, boys do have a penis and girls do have a vagina. That's not due to a thirty year old movie. Boys have always had a penis and girls have always had a vagina. If that offends you, well, tough shit.

THE HELL YOU SAY!!!

Seriously I got nothing left. This shit has gotta stop.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I guarantee the trolling included things such as “I bet your vag is as big as that drive in”.

Geez I’m tired of this shit.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Leftest, and the stuff we value.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
We have family in the Beaverton/Portland area. As well as Bend, which is much more conservative but still plenty of liberal loons. I had a woman rag on me for not having my mask on last week when we visited Bend.

On our private property, on the back deck, 30 feet from the public bike path she was on.

I told her "Mind your own business" , with a smile. I'm surprised the cops didn't show up.

Ran into a few more mask nazis during the week.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FN in MT,

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
On our private property, on the back deck, 30 feet from the public bike pat she was on.
I would've had a field day with that.

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The left coast needs a lot of it's occupants to be flushed into the Pacific.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
I had a woman rag on me for not having my mask on last week when we visited Bend.

I told her "Mind your own business" , with a smile.

[Rodney Dangerfield]You should have just said if I looked like you I'd be wearing one too! [/Rodney Dangerfield] Razz

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I'm sure the kids and families are just clamoring to see a John Lewis documentary...

I hope the place is totally empty

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who's worse, Lois Leveen who penned this complaint or, the Northwest Film Center’s Cinema Unbound Drive-in Theater and it's owners/managers who caved to this? A single Tweet, got this movie removed

Trader Joe's who got some attention when a high schooler circulated an online petition their claiming packaging was racist, does a 180 and blows it off as customers filled their Inbox saying there's nothing wrong with their packaging. It pays to patronize and support.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
I can understand why the owner bent over for this. The leftists would likely burn his business and livelihood to the ground. As has been repeatedly demonstrated, the government and the authorities will not protect people from the mobs.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2387 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Oh shit. And they replaced it with a second screening of the John Lewis documentary... piss off. I won’t be paying to see that.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post