SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    New shows/films coming to Amazon Prime in December
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New shows/films coming to Amazon Prime in December Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted

Came across this list on The Independent. Some classics, such as A Clockwork Orange. But no new season of Bosch yet.

Amazon Prime in December.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Bosch won't be on until next summer.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Sure that isn’t what’s coming to Amazon prime I the UK? The US list looks different. These streaming sites are regional. When you travel abroad Netflix especially is completely different in what they offer.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/...-shows-december-2017

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Sure that isn’t what’s coming to Amazon prime I the UK? The US list looks different. These streaming sites are regional. When you travel abroad Netflix especially is completely different in what they offer.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/...-shows-december-2017

You are correct, that list was taken from a UK site. I've never tried it, but couldn't you get another region's offerings by simply using a VPN?

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post