SIGforum
Travellers..on netflix. anyone else watching it?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/4760059534

January 10, 2018, 12:28 PM
Ronin101
Travellers..on netflix. anyone else watching it?
I thought it was a great story. its time travelers. first episode is confusing but gets better after the first episode.

thoughts?
January 10, 2018, 12:43 PM
LS1 GTO
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
I thought it was a great story. its time travelers. first episode is confusing but gets better after the first episode.

thoughts?

Wife and I binged the second season as soon as it came out. We were not disappointed.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

January 10, 2018, 01:12 PM
RAEIndustries
Watching Season 2 ow, love I so far, im on episode 9

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com
January 10, 2018, 01:23 PM
apprentice
Was quite a wait for season 2, but worth it I think.1
January 10, 2018, 09:42 PM
Fenris
Sleep? Who needs sleep?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.
January 10, 2018, 10:05 PM
SigSentry
The Kel Tec sub 9 as a sniper rifle is an interesting choice. The series makes me think all the lotto winners are travelers.
January 11, 2018, 02:08 AM
SapperSteel
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
Was quite a wait for season 2, but worth it I think.1

Wife and I have been watching Travelers, and we're just a couple of episodes into season 2. Good story lines, good acting, interesting plot twists all make it a worthwhile watch.

Will there be a season 3?

Thanks,

Sap
January 11, 2018, 11:45 AM
redwood25
Watched and enjoyed the first season. Mid-way through season 2 now, and have kind of lost interest and moved on to other things. We'll probably get back to it at some point...

--------------------------------------
January 11, 2018, 12:05 PM
Kevmo
Love this show and MacKenzie Porter is very easy to look at!
January 11, 2018, 12:13 PM
Ronin101
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
Love this show and MacKenzie Porter is very easy to look at!

I thought her acting was awesome..especailly playing the deelopmentally disabled person!
January 11, 2018, 12:38 PM
Nickelsig229
I couldn't get passed the first two episodes.

It bored the hell out of me.

First In Last Out
January 11, 2018, 01:11 PM
Expert308
After reading this thread I decided to look at it, only got the pilot episode watched so far but it has potential. I'm always a sucker for time travel stories. Interesting thing is, I watched the pilot episode of Continuum a few days ago. So is one or the other of these a "hey, we can do that too!" response to the other?
January 11, 2018, 09:09 PM
PKFan
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
After reading this thread I decided to look at it, only got the pilot episode watched so far but it has potential. I'm always a sucker for time travel stories. Interesting thing is, I watched the pilot episode of Continuum a few days ago. So is one or the other of these a "hey, we can do that too!" response to the other?

And interestingly enough, there are at least 3 actors from Continuum that are on Travelers (and 2 from Stargate, for that matter).
January 13, 2018, 11:32 PM
Tommydogg
Just finished season 2, hurry up season 3! They have a mess to dig thier way out of now!

Beth Greene
January 14, 2018, 11:48 AM
jehzsa
Lovin' it.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.
January 14, 2018, 10:20 PM
SapperSteel
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Just finished season 2, hurry up season 3! They have a mess to dig thier way out of now!

Yeah, just watched the final episode of Season 2. Not liking the direction in which it has turned. It'll be interesting to see how the writers dig themselves out of the pit that they left themselves in.

Thanks,

Sap
January 18, 2018, 06:47 PM
bronicabill
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:

I've binge-watched Continuum from beginning to end twice now, and am about ready for a third time. I LOVE that show! May have to check out Travellers now...

Bill R.
North Alabama
January 18, 2018, 06:56 PM
Chowser
Just started it. Season 1 episode 2. So far I'm still into it.

Not minority enough!