SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Accountant vs John Wick
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Accountant vs John Wick Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
This also makes me wonder what would happen in a face off between Jason Bourne and the Accountant.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3527 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The one thing we really never got to see was the strength of John Wick's long game. Most of his kills were up close and personal.
Even the scary stories are up close; "I once saw him kill three men with a pencil..."
How about, "He put a bullet right though this guy's eye socket at 1,000 meters during a thunderstorm; a 1,000 fucking meters."

I think if John gets within 100 feet of Christian, he probably wins. But if he has to get that close, I'm not sure he will be able to if Christian is watching for him.

We know Christian doesn't need to get that close, unless John gets better about keeping himself hidden.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
This also makes me wonder what would happen in a face off between Jason Bourne and the Accountant.

I think that one comes down to a coin toss, luck of the draw, who had the better breakfast, did Bourne get laid he night before, etc.

"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Baba Yaga

Posts: 594 | Registered: November 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:

I don't know. My first thought is that Jason Bourne's ability to improvise may give him the edge.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We seem to be forgetting the size advantage Christian has. And way more muscle than Wick. So hand to hand, well, I'd bet on the big guy. He is way more economical in his bare hands style. Fewer strikes but more effective. And what's with Wick's nine press checks after he reloads anything?

Posts: 4657 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by andronicus:
We seem to be forgetting the size advantage Christian has. And way more muscle than Wick. So hand to hand, well, I'd bet on the big guy. He is way more economical in his bare hands style. Fewer strikes but more effective. And what's with Wick's nine press checks after he reloads anything?

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Besides, Obi-Wan Kenobi would slice and dice them all. Big Grin

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
quote:
Originally posted by andronicus:

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Besides, Obi-Wan Kenobi would slice and dice them all. Big Grin

As long as Obi-Wan had the high ground. Big Grin

Posts: 3927 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
So now I want to know if a lightsaber could hurt Superman.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes, but only if the crystal is made out of kryptonite.

- Benjamin Franklin

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
All John Wick would have to do is throw a puzzle at Christian with one missing piece to get the upper hand.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:

Only the green bladed ones with the Kryptonite Kyber crystals. Plus Superman doesn't do well against magic, so Jedi/Sith have that going for them with their "hokey religion".

Posts: 3927 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Neither. I think they would be buddies. Based on Christian's preps I think he would be keen on earning a coin and John is not interested in getting back into the game unless they kill his dog or blow up his house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
This is like those Superman vs. Mighty Mouse questions.

Everyone knows Superman would win because he's a real person and Mighty Mouse is a cartoon Wink

MightyMouse would win. he would crawl up Superman's ass and punch the shit out of him from the inside. In cartoon form, that is.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
All John Wick would have to do is throw a puzzle at Christian with one missing piece to get the upper hand.

Boom and there you have it

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:

Boom and there you have it

I don't know...if Wolff thinks Wick has the missing piece, Wick is not going to be having a good time.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:
Neither. I think they would be buddies. Based on Christian's preps I think he would be keen on earning a coin and John is not interested in getting back into the game unless they kill his dog or blow up his house.

Hmm..........The movie could open up with Christian driving down the road with his Airstream and he sees a guy walking on the shoulder with a dog in the rain....... Cool

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:

Hmm..........The movie could open up with Christian driving down the road with his Airstream and he sees a guy walking on the shoulder with a dog in the rain....... Cool

Sounds like a setup for Brokeback Mountain II Eek

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
The one thing we really never got to see was the strength of John Wick's long game. Most of his kills were up close and personal.
Even the scary stories are up close; "I once saw him kill three men with a pencil..."
How about, "He put a bullet right though this guy's eye socket at 1,000 meters during a thunderstorm; a 1,000 fucking meters."

IN JW1 wick gets a rifle at the warehouse from one of the snipers and takes out the guy playing games on the sofa from quite a distance as well as several others in the protection group. Great head shot too on the guy playing the computer game.

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post