SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mom, Dad, this is Larry Kroger. The boy who molested me last month.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mom, Dad, this is Larry Kroger. The boy who molested me last month. Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
We have to get married.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted Hide Post
"Hey, you fucked up..You trusted us"

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6685 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Larry's good conscience: If you lay one finger on that poor sweet helpless girl, you'll despise yourself forever... I'm proud of you, Lawrence.

Larry's evil conscience: You homo.

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My advice to you is to start drinking heavily

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Double secret probation

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1087 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terra:
My advice to you is to start drinking heavily

Better listen to him, Flounder, he's in pre-med.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Do you mind if we dance wif yo dates?

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
See if you can guess what I am now?

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Otis, my man...

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Pledge Pin? On your uniform?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16072 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
She has Major League yabboes...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"That boy is a P I G, pig!"

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys playing cards?

I anticipate a deeply religious experience

Greg honey, is it supposed to be this soft?

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

As an aside, the bass player in Otis Day and the Knights was played by Robert Cray.

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I'm a zit!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
IS THAT A PLEDGE PIN?!?!? ON YOUR UNIFORM?!?!?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
I won't go schizo will I ?

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
.....in a kiln explosion

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post