SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    “....We’re gonna draw a little bit of every bodies blood...”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“....We’re gonna draw a little bit of every bodies blood...” Login/Join 
Picture of bigmule
posted
Kurt Russel classic.
For some reason I always forget the opening scene with the Door gunning Norwegian.
Happy to find out we own this on...gasp... DVD!

The sign of a good movie, aliens, fire and dynamite!

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know what the hell is in there, but it's weird and pissed off whatever it is!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sig239dlehr,

Posts: 374 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I CUT HIM LOOSE!

You're feeding the hankering I already had to watch this. Side note there's a Thing board game that's actually really good.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so who was THE THING ???

inquiring minds want to know

great movie

----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/dooAjI6yOhg

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
Orguss, WOW. Just awesome.

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We could break the internet discussing who is the thing. My best answer to that would be "at what point of the movie? "

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I remember seeing that movie in 1982 at the theater on a Sunday night with a couple of friends.

The next Sunday night we were right back at that same theater watching it a second time. And we never saw movies more than once.

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Neither man was. It escaped as something else.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post