Find
Notify
Tools

Logan Lucky Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
Man, what a fun movie. Of course, since it's Steven Soderbergh, it feels a lot like the Ocean's XX movies that he directed. In fact, there are some elements that are closely similar to those other movies. I loved it and highly recommend it.

Channing Tatum and Adam Driver star in a tale of two brothers attempting to pull off a heist during a NASCAR race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

https://youtu.be/aPzvKH8AVf0

(Fun fact: LeAnn Rimes sings the version of America the Great that you hear in the trailer before the start of the race. It's quite moving.)

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Looks like fun.

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
Just seeing Joe Bang will probably make it all worth it. Big Grin

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Saw it today, great movie!

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Saw it today, i enjoyed it

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We watched it twice, this is a great movie. Adam Driver kills it.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I saw it in theater and really liked it

I think if it as Ocean's 7-11

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post