SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Apple TV+ - Anything particularly good to watch?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apple TV+ - Anything particularly good to watch? Login/Join 
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
A big +1 for Ted Lasso.

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
So far I think the most interesting character and acting presentation is the boss. A hell on wheels ball buster, but when it comes to her ex she is completely disarmed. Cheers to Hannah Waddingham and she is one saucey mint.

Posts: 7523 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Tiny World is pretty good if you like animal shows or things like Planet Earth.

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
I like Servant by M. Night Shamalamadingdong. It’s pretty creepy.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I just started watching "Losing Alice" and it's pretty interesting.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
For all mankind is a what if the Russians beat us to the moon and we have the cold war in space.

Then it gets all woke and preachy.

Communism good, Republicans bad.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34114 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Ted Lasso is lots of fun. Very light fare.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Agreed about Ted Lasso. Great series. Wife and I started watching this last night and couldn’t stop. Love it.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Just finished binge watching Servant. Cheezus Crust!! Great acting, very dark, but omg hilarious moments.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5317 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Just started watching Ted Lasso and I am really enjoying it. I am only 2 episodes in but his positive attitude is refreshing.

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Ted Lasso is pretty good as is the Morning Show. I absolutely loved Greyhound - I’m a navy guy.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I’ve really enjoyed Ted Lasso. Didn’t really enjoy the episode before this Friday’s, even though I really liked the character (Beard).
This last one, though, uff. That hurt.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5317 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted Lasso was just excellent. Season 1 was brilliant, hilarious, and very entertaining (A+). Season two a bit less entertaining and more dramatics, but still very good (A-).

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Love Ted Lasso. What is up with or to come from "Nat"? Counting the days till season 3

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I started watching "See" and found the concept fascinating. It's sort of a post-apocalyptic Game of Thrones but takes place in our universe set like 200 years after a worldwide pandemic makes mankind go blind.

I think they filmed a lot of it out in western Pennsylvania

Posts: 33787 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Wife likes the morning show, of course the movie Greyhound, Ewan McGreggors motorcycle shows, long way up is the one I've watched were good, had to FF through some of it at times, but for the most part very good stuff.

Going to have to check out Tehran...

Posts: 23414 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Just watched episode 1 of Tehran. WOW! Great flick!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Ted Lasso
Morning Show

Beastie Boys documentary.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
How is Severance?

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Wife likes the morning show, of course the movie Greyhound, Ewan McGreggors motorcycle shows, long way up is the one I've watched were good, had to FF through some of it at times, but for the most part very good stuff.

Going to have to check out Tehran...

Greyhound is an excellent movie. Highly recommend it.

Posts: 124 | Location: Oro Valley, Arizona | Registered: January 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post