New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lateralus Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted
This song's been in my head for a couple days now and more so after watching this video. I don't know much about History er, math and or the Fibonacci sequence but to model a song around it is simply amazing. Just steps up my appreciation for Tool and their music.

Link

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5751 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Sounds Golden.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Spiral out, Dude...

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Makes me want to watch Wizard of Oz while listening to Dark Side of the Moon.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
My favorite modern band.

I have no favorite album or song, but I've had this song on repeat in my car for days at a time.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
That album and specifically that song lived in my CD player and was all I listened to for two years easily. Even wrote a paper on it for a college class examining the lyrical meanings.

And that's where the song and album really shines, not only is it great on the earholes but the lyrics are meaningful as well. Not some empty pop song written in a music factory.

Maynard James Keenan may be nucking futs at times, but between TOOL, A Perfect Circle and Puscifer the dude simply knows how to make music, and make it good.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post